Iga Nephropathy...What is it?

Two years ago, I was diagnosed with Iga Nephropathy. Iga Nephropathy is a chronic kidney disease that is not usually easily diagnosed. With this disease, your kidneys are supposed to filter out some things such as protein in your blood. Well, mine are not doing so hot. At that time, they sent me to a nephropathist and had to do a biopsy on me due to something being elevated when I had blood taken after one of my regular infusions for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Yeah, I have that, too. If you must know, I was diagnosed this past year with Gout and Osteoarthritis. But, let's get back to the real reason for my blog. To tell you the truth, there are more days that I do not feel like doing anything. And there are some days that I feel great. Lately, though, I have had more not-so-good days. The doctors tell me that I don't need a lot of stress, but when you are married and have teenagers, how do you become stress-free? Believe me when I say that this is not an easy task. To beat all, I am in the process of sending my youngest daughter, Jessica, to NC State University for her first year of college. Trying to get over feeling bad, I also have to deal with her daily questions about if I have the money. I keep telling her that she will go to college one way or another and not to worry about it. And that is where we are right now. My next payment is due on August 1. I just hope she doesn't keep this up before each payment is due. It really grates on my nerves. Until tomorrow. Ciao. Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?

A Few Good Nits & Picks