A Few Good Nits & Picks

Good morning, everyone.

Hope you have been having a great weekend getting ready to lead into Holy Week. Luckily for me, I have been having a decent weekend with just a few nits and picks.

I have finally found a new therapist after not having one for well over a year now. I say this because I cannot stay on the Kidney Transplant list without seeing a therapist on a regular basis. My last therapist was a wonderful man. His name was Brian Simpson. The doctor was a reference from my first therapist, also a wonderful doctor (William Varley). You see, I have to talk to a therapist and each one that I have had has left in one way or another. Dr. Varley semi-retired to Florida. Dr. Simpson was a wonderful man who died while working in his yard. A tree fell on him. And now, I have started seeing a very sweet and caring young woman. This will be a first for me. Telling a woman doctor all of my troubles, misgivings, and such. But then again, maybe not. Because as most of my friends and family know, I AM a people person.

Talking to a therapist is only one of many things that I have to do regularly to stay on the kidney transplant list. I have to get annual physicals, mammograms, pap smears, and the yearly 3-hour long trip to the Women's Hospital in Raleigh. Being on the transplant list makes me realize that I have something to live for. Because like a lot of us, I have my good days and my bad days.

One of my most memorable bad days would have to be finding out that a close friend at dialysis had died several weeks ago. It really hit me hard yesterday after my dialysis treatment.

People, I cannot emphasize it enough that you need to help your friends and families out by sharing time with them. And you also need to visit those that you know that are in rest homes. Most of these rest homes are not the RITZ CARLTON. And these patients feel so down and depressed a lot. This friend of mine, "Billy", was one of those people. This young man had no legs, and was always in a wheelchair. He was one of the sweetest fellows that I knew there. There were several times that I had to talk him out of quitting dialysis. Why? Because he felt that depressed about everything. Billy, I hope that you have your legs and walking with Jesus now. WE LOVE YOU DOWN HERE.

Lord, please help my followers to start helping others in different ways. Help them to listen, learn, and pray for our friends and families in rest homes. Take care of each and every one of us each day of this Holy Week. In Jesus' name. Amen.  

I hope that every one of you that read this will be touched in one way or another today, tomorrow, or whenever. It doesn't matter when. The only thing that matters is that it does.

For now, I will leave you with this:
                          As long as 10 pennies are a dime,
                          you'll always be a friend of mine.

Ciao for now.
Crystal



Comments

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348110114739 you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura visit his website https://drsakurahealthclinic.wixsite.com/website https://sites.google.com/view/herbalistsakura https://drsakuraspellcentre.blogspot.com/ https://drsakuraspellcentre.wordpress.com/ for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?