Fundraising Results

Good morning, everyone!
Hope you all are doing well.

Yes, it's been over a month since I last blogged. But, hey, give me credit. I am trying the best that I can with the way things have been going lately.

I had a death on my mother's side of the family. Her sister, my Aunt Cookie, died. We were kind of expecting it, but it still hurt me a lot. I was really close to my aunt when I was younger.

All in all, the yard sale/bake sale went well. The yard sale was a great success, but the bake sale was not as great as I would have liked. We had just a few people to donate baked goods, but that was okay. We brought in $397 all together. So, yes, it was a good day.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!