The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

Good afternoon, everyone. I hope that you are having a great day so far. It is beautiful outside and a little on the warm side. This is the type of weather that I love, though. I may not be athletic, outdoorsy, or even just one of those people who can't stand being cooped up inside.  

But, the other day, I realized that one of my next blogs would be a letter to everyone. I am telling you this because most of the time, I do not know what I will be writing about. This time, I knew that it would be a letter, but just wasn't for sure about it's content. Please remember that this is a letter that will hopefully help you to understand me and my problems a little bit better.

Dear Lord (& Friends/Family),

I would like to thank you for this beautiful day and the beautiful people that have touched me in so many different ways. Thank you for putting me on this earth that you have created along with all the creatures of the world. The birds, the bees, the flowers, and the trees -- they come from you. Yep, these are words from one of my all-time favorite songs---"The Birds and the Bees". 

Thank you for the friends that I have. 

I will not say Amen because to me, amen is an ending. This is only the beginning, Lord.



To my family and friends, 

I want to say thank you for being there for me along with everyone else. The friends that I have, I say thank you for being there for me. Thank you for listening to my questions, concerns, gripes, and frustrations. 

I do not know where I would be without all of you guys. When I have my treatments, there are friends there who will give me a hug (that I feel that I so richly deserve on bad days) without knowing what's wrong. Hugs are a part of my medicine, y'all. 

Thank you, dear friends from Fresenius Medical Center, for everything!!! I love you all ---Chonda, Sheila, Julie, Monica, Anna, Skylar, Robin, Emma, Janice, Kimeran, Bobbie, Markeisha, LB, Shannon, Alex, Shannon, Victoria, and most of all, my best friend ----Alice. If I have forgotten some, I am sorry. There are just so many for me to remember. We gotta remember that my brain is not the best at remembering stuff. Just ask my kids. I do love you all. 

I also have friends at my church in Gastonia, NC. Myrtle United Methodist Church has been my home for as long as I can remember growing up. Since I started back to church in mid-2003, I have become to think of the choir as another little family. These choir members have been by my side since, even though I haven't been able to make it to the weekly choir practices in ages. 

I have also become friends with people at the Methodist church that I work at, too. First United Methodist Church of Dallas, NC has become another family to  me in the mere fact that when things are at their worst with me, they end up brightening up my day by stopping by, saying hey, and giving me beautiful gifts that will last me a lifetime. They care! They actually really care about me. That is what crosses my mind when I see them. Thank you so much. I love you, too. 

In all honesty, if you would like to find a great church, either one of these churches are great choices. You truly won't regret your decision. 

Also, the main rock that I have is my family. I really don't have a small family. There's my mom and dad, two brothers, and two sisters. Three out of four of my siblings are married. Three of us have two children each. And then on my dad's side, there were seven (7) siblings; on my mother's side, there were ten (10) all together.  Don't even get me started on my husband's side of the family. On his father's side, there were thirteen (13). 

You can say that my children are where I get my total strength from. They are my pride and joy. I love them with all my heart and soul. At times, though, I can say that we are closer than most. But, as with most families, I can honestly say that they can drive me totally CRAZY.

Children and spouses can be pains in the rear end. And when mine don't understand where I am coming from when I get upset, I try to find solace elsewhere. And that is usually when I have my dialysis treatments.

I don't understand a lot of times how they cannot see that I am needing little surprises from them. in a matter of speaking. What I mean by this is maybe they could do the dishes, clean up around the house, or just cook for me without being told or asked to. I understand that my children and my husband don't feel good at times just as I do. My husband can't do a lot, but, really, a little can go a long way. So sorry about the ranting and raving; otherwise, I would be stark raving mad....love you.

Well, my friends and many families, just remember that all in all, you all matter to me. I love you all, and I couldn't have gotten very far without all of y'all. I may not see a lot of you daily, or weekly, but you are all in my heart and my prayers for your thoughtfulness. 

Love,

Crystal

Comments

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348110114739 you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura visit his website https://drsakurahealthclinic.wixsite.com/website https://sites.google.com/view/herbalistsakura https://drsakuraspellcentre.blogspot.com/ https://drsakuraspellcentre.wordpress.com/ for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!