What's Going On?

Good evening, everyone.

I know, I know. It has been exactly one month since my last blog, and I am really sorry for that. I am trying not to say that I have too much going on. Because if this is the case, then I don't need a blog, right? Yes, that's right. Therefore, I am promising every one of you that I will try my best to donate at least 2 - 3 entries a week so that I won't fall behind.

I have been making sure that I make my dialysis treatments three days a week. I am still working part-time at the church each weekday. There for awhile, I was not making it to choir practice. But, I feel that I am back on track now. I am also trying to make sure that I lose the little bit of weight that I have gained over the last month or so. We have got to start back walking at the gym.

Please say a prayer for me in trying to get a grip on my life and my health issues. I know that I have to stay on goal these days no matter what I am going through. So, please bear with me on getting some decent self-esteem. It gets really hard these days, though. Wish me luck and bear with me.

Ciao for now.

Popular posts from this blog

What Path Has God Led You?

One Of My "Down" Days

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family