Just Another Beautiful Day

Well, I know that it hasn't been that long since my last blog, but hey, what can I say?

....it snowed most of yesterday evening and into the night. Most people like the snow, love it, or hate it. I would have to say that I am an in- between person. Don't get me wrong. I love to see the wintery white come down. I love to watch my girls get out in it and NOT mess it up. But, hey, they like to mess the yard up. ....I have always liked the idea of a pretty, smooth snow-filled yard (that is, when we get a good snow).

What can anyone say about this? Just take the day and have some fun while I still have to go to my dialysis treatment.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!