My Daughters

Good afternoon, everyone. I hope you are doing well today and i hope that you consider all that I talk about here on my blog. My subject matter always depends on what I am thinking about around the time that I write.

Right now, I am having my dialysis treatment at the fresenius medical center  in Gastonia, NC and have some time on my hands. My daughter, Ashleigh, called me earlier to ask me about staying at her friend's house again tonight. I told her that it was fine with me. As long as I know the 5 w's, I don't care.

My daughters are two of the best things to ever happen to me. They may get on my nerves at times, but majority of the time, they are very good children.  Of course, they are NOT children anymore. Jessica will be 20 years old in May and Ashleigh will be 23 in December. Wow, my kids make me old.  Of course, 47 is NOT all that old.

But all in all, they deserve so much for what all they do for me. I just wish I could give them the world. Have a great day, and if you have children, do what you can for them. They will not always be there.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?

Oh Boy, The Dentist!