2 Years & A Vacation

Good morning, everyone. I sincerely hope that you are having a great day so far. I know that I am.

I cannot believe that it has been two years since I started this blog. Wow!! Who would have thought I would last this long? I have always enjoyed writing, but I always thought that my writing would be my many stories that I need to finish. I have about four or five. Only one is about finished, though.

I have been up and about since about 7:00 am. I have already read my Sunday school lesson and have done a little bit of stretching.

My plans include going to church and then coming back home and fixing lunch with my family and watching the Carolina Panthers game against the New Orleans Saints. As you all know, I love football. (Especially if it's my favorite team, the Carolina Panthers.) The Panthers are going to beat the Saints. I feel it in my bones.

Well, everyone, I finally got to go on a small vacation this past weekend. My family took my daughter, Ashleigh, and I to Myrtle Beach and we really enjoyed it. We stayed at a very nice hotel, The Horizon at 77th. Thank you, dear family, for my much needed break. I love you all.

Ciao for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!