College Break & a Birthday

Good evening, everyone. I hope you have had a great weekend so far. I have had a good weekend myself. 

My youngest daughter came home from college for her fall break. It just so happened to be the same weekend as my birthday. Yes, today is my birthday and I spent it taking my daughter back to her friend's house so that they could take her back to the train station and then the rest of the day with my other daughter at the Cotton Ginning Days in Dallas.  We finally got home about 6:00 or so. 

Right now, I am not doing anything but sitting back in my recliner and trying to rest. All in all, it was a good day for me. Spending time with my daughters whether they are together or by themselves is a great way to pass the time. Of course, it doesn't hurt when you have the best daughters ever.

I love you, girls.

Take this with you as you go through the day. No matter  where you are, you have the means to make the most out of time with loved ones.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!