Why Things Go the Way They Do

Good evening, everyone. I hope you all are having a great day so far. It has been one wild month already.

I know that it has been close to a month and I am sorry for that. However, I have dealt with numerous doctor's appointments, dialysis treatments three times a week, working every day, going to the store, and then just last week my father-in-law passed away. It was a very emotional time for us. All of last week, though, was like a whirlwind since we were there every day.  

This did bring me to an epiphany of sorts. All this time, I knew that I was here to do the Lord's work. But I did not understand that it was at the heart of our families' sorrow that I would be the one giving a shoulder to lean upon. Whatever I thought before, I know now that I can listen to people with an open heart and then still give an honest opinion.

All in all, everyone has a place here on earth. Please take the time to cherish your loved ones. AND make sure that when you see the sign before you of our Lord, you will know it and see it.

Ciao for now.
Love to you all,
Crystal




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?

A Few Good Nits & Picks