And the Amount Is...

Good morning, everyone. Hope you are having a great holiday weekend so far.

First off, I would like to say that I am sorry for not blogging in the last two weeks. It has been a hectic two weeks trying to get things ready for the fundraiser that I held at my church, and speaking at the church that I work at  for their fundraiser for me. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about what I was going to talk about, but hey, my family was there to support me. Thank God for family.

I got through the talk just fine. The podium was there and I was able to support myself by holding onto it. The luncheon was great. We had spaghetti, salad, bread, dessert, and drink. As of right now, I was given a guesstimate of about $2400. Yes, can you believe it? I couldn't and I am still trying to comprehend the amount. And the total for my fundraiser was $1175. So all together, as a total, that would come to $3575. This really supersedes the total from last year's total...$2500.

Way to go, friends and family.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

The Results Are...