The Results Are...

Good afternoon, everyone. 
I hope you are having a good start to the beautiful weekend that we will be having here in NC. 

It has been a couple of weeks since my last blog. Well, we had my fundraiser two weeks ago, and the results are in. We made a grand total of $600. This is a good total for my spaghetti dinner, my book sale, and the raffle. The winners of the three drawings were Lydia from Faith UMC, Brenda from FUMC, and Linda P. These three won a gift certificate, a flower basket, and a set of social media pillows. 

All in all, we had a decent turnout for a half a day's work. And thank you to all who helped me out in any way for this first fundraiser of 2015. Let's hope this ends up being a great start to a great year.

Keep this in mind: if you know someone who is going through something where they have to fundraise, please get on their bandwagon and support their cause. Help them out in any way possible.

Gotta go for now. Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!