What A Week

Good morning, everyone. I hope everyone has been doing well this past month. It really has been a doozy of a month for me, though.

The biggest obstacle was this past week.
Yes, that's right. And you won't believe what it was about.

This past week, I was thrown a curveball. My husband was sent to a hospital in Hickory.

Let me start from the beginning. Last Monday, I took him to see his psychiatrist. After the appointment, Richard came out and informed me that they were taking him to the hospital and that I needed to walk back with them to sign some documents. They gave him the option to go with them or to let me take him. Naturally, we agreed for me to take him.

We got there at about 4:10. He got to the ER suite at 4:30 pm on Monday afternoon. He was there for 26 hours before they sent him to Hickory since the hospital here was not in our network. So, we are now visiting him up there at Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory. We went on Wednesday, Thursday, and yesterday (Saturday). We are headed back today right after church. This week, though, we won't be going up as much since he is doing much better.

Between this, my dialysis treatments, working, and trying to take care of everything else, I feel as though I am going to go insane myself. Let's hope not.

All I can say is to help those around you who you know are having a tough time getting through their day.

~~Here is an update on my transplant fundraisers as of today ------ $8,770.00. Wow! Thank you to all of my family and friends and anyone else who has helped me out this far. We still have a long way to go. Keep up the great work.
Thank you.

Ciao for now.
Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

Oh Boy, The Dentist!

What Path Has God Led You?