PRAYERS for STRANGERS / PARKINSON'S DISEASE Questions

Good evening, everyone. It has been a long time since I have blogged. I am sorry about that. A lot has been going in my life, though. 
First off, I was able to get a new vehicle in July. 

And second, we were able to go on a weekend vacation in September for the first time ever (just us and the kids). 

I have still been doing my job, going to dialysis three times a week, taking care of the house when possible, and still doing a lot of running around. It keeps me busy and tired. So please keep ALL dialysis patients in your prayers. I do. You don't realize that the patients have so much that they have to do, so many medicines that they take, and then so many doctor visits that it is crazy. 

Along with my health, I have to deal with the health of my husband, Richard. He has been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease for about 2 1/2 years now. He has been out of work since December 6, 2016. So, this means that he is home all day, sleeps or watches television, and then repeats this day after day. 

I know that he can't do much, but I do try to make him at least do some dishes. I have been told that they need to stay as active as possible. I really wish that he didn't have to deal with this disease. But then again, how would anyone else deal with this issue? It's not an easy issue for anyone. That much I do know. 

Just how would you deal with it?
What ideas would you recommend that I do?
What kind of help would you recommend to me?
Come on, friends and family! I know you can communicate! Help me out here.
Gotta go. 

Ciao for now.

Crystal






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!