Questions?


Have you ever wondered about the questions that run through your mind?

The other night, I woke up around 2 am and just started writing for the first time in forever. It felt good, but in the long run, it was a short night's sleep. I was able to write a good bit, but then I turned and watched my husband sleep. I watched his breathing from a side view, and that is when the questions came into focus...

How will I deal with the passing of a loved one?
How will I handle it and cope?
How long does death take to get through?
Does the hurt ever go away? 
What about the girls? 
How will they heal? 
When?
How?

Will my girls ever find the love like we used to have? 
We have had good times and bad times. Doesn't everyone?

What questions do you have that you would like to share?

I Love you, guys.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!