A Week of Craziness

Good evening, everyone!

I haven't blogged in a week, so I would like to say that I am sorry for that.It has really been a doozy of a week for me, though. I have been busy with dialysis on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. And this coming week will be another busy one with me getting things straightened out for my fundraiser in a month.

The worst thing that happened to me this past week, though, happened on Wednesday afternoon as I was coming from work and going to get my van washed. Well, the thing is, I never did get to wash my van. If I know most of you, you are probably asking why. Okay, I will tell you... As I was driving down the road near Pizza Hut on Ozark, I was hit by another vehicle. It's okay. The mid-2000's black blazer hit my driver-side mirror and if it were to have hit me any harder before swerving back over, I would have been seriously wounded. Trust me on this when I say that God was with me at that time. But, the worse thing of all was when she left the scene of the crime. Neither I nor the witness were able to get the license plate number, either.

But all in all, I stayed calm and called the police. It took them longer to get there than to fill out the report. That is all that they were able to do.

You know, sometimes God will throw a wrench into your lives and see how you handle these wrenches. And I can honestly say that I worked this wrench free with a very strong vice grip. Can you say the same?

Come on, everyone, I know that you can do the same.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!