Fundraisers, Fundraisers, & Such

Good morning, everyone.
Yes, I know it's early, but hey, right now I have the time.

Not much is going on right now other than trying to get ready for two different fundraisers next month. The first fundraiser is the one that my church and I are giving ---- a fundraiser benefit which includes a bake sale, a silent auction, a singing, and a raffle. And with the raffle, there will be something really nice given away if all goes according to plan. So, just wish us luck or try your hand at luck and get in touch with me.

Now, the second fundraiser is actually the first one going on. This one was planned last, but will be on the same day as my benefit. They will be on Sunday, May 18. This luncheon will be from 12:00 until 2:00 pm. The other one will be from 4:00 until 7:00 or so. Therefore, my day will be very full.

With everything going on in my fundraising life, there are other aspects of my life that are just as busy, if not more so. Right now, my father-in-law is not doing well at all. They are not giving him a long time to live. And as we all know, I am without teeth. This will be for at least three months or more, and I hope that I can last that long. What am I saying? You and I both know that I can last as long as necessary without teeth. It's not the worst thing in the world, you know.

As for my spirit and my faith, I am going one day at a time. I tell this to my therapist each time I see him. Yes, I am having to see a therapist now. It is one of the things that I have to do to be put on the kidney transplant list. But, hey, I enjoy talking to him. He knows that I am going through so much now. But isn't that what he's there for?

Well, gotta go for now so I can fix my breakfast and take my pills.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!