Today's Dialysis Treatment

Good evening, everyone.

Hope you all are doing well this evening. I am doing okay these days. Today, I had a dialysis treatment. Things went as well as possible until about an hour before my get-off time of about 3:35 pm. I started cramping and to top things off, I ended up getting a headache. So, instead of attempting to work outside on the porch once I got home, I laid on the couch and fell asleep. I hate it when I get these cramps and don't feel like doing anything.

Since a lot of the dialysis patients come in at the same time, I have managed to get some of them to agree to come in an hour early so that we can talk about different things. We do this anyway, so why not do it on a weekend when we are more than likely to participate. This is one way that I can give back to the patients and nurses. We have some of the best assistants in the center, and yet not many people know how much they help the patients out.

We, the patients, welcome these assistants into our lives and they do what they can to make us feel better. We couldn't ask for anything more. God bless these workers and may God be with them always.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!