Oh Boy, The Dentist!

Good morning, everyone.
Hope you are doing better than me this morning. Yep, you've got it. I went to the dentist at the Women's Hospital yesterday morning.

Oh. my. gosh! If I would have known what was to come, I don't know what I would have done instead of getting my teeth pulled at four different intervals of two weeks apart. Yesterday, we  (my mom and daughter, Ashleigh, came with me) got up to the hospital about an hour earlier than my appointment time which was for 10:30 a.m.

I am telling all of you about this just in case, okay? So bear with me please. I got back to the dental clinic and they took me in around 10:15 a.m. to my little individual cubical. There are several of these rooms where several patients can be worked on at the same time by different doctors. How many there are of these doctors, I don't know. I don't really care how many there are of them, though. As long as I am getting this done by a good dentist, I don't care.

They started with giving me a general anesthesia inside my mouth. And from then on, I was in for a huge awakening. There was plenty of pressure, a drill, and anything else they could probably find to get my stubborn teeth and roots out with. This took approximately 45 minutes for them, but for me it felt like a lifetime. I had even told Ashleigh beforehand that I was hoping against hope that this would be an easy, peasy little process. Guess what! It wasn't. I was really tired though by the time I finally got out of there at 11:30 a.m.

During my (long) process, I hemmed and hawed a lot. I was also very antsy and even thought I was going to take the arms off of their dental chair a couple of times. I am beginning to wonder if going up there and getting this process done is really worth it at times? What am I saying? I guess it is if I am getting new teeth out of this.

They are thinking that the right lower side that they did yesterday will be the hardest. I hope and pray that they are right.

Well, all in all, I hope all of you stay safe, drive safely, and be a friend to others.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks