Early Morning Thoughts

Good morning, everyone.
I hope you all are doing well this bright and sunny morning. I am doing as well as I can be this early.

I was just thinking about two dear friends from dialysis who departed from our world recently. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to blog this morning. These two men were quite a pair. One lived life to the fullest and the other was a very quiet gentleman. They made a mark in my life and I will miss them dearly. Here's to all of our departed friends in dialysis.

The other reason for this early morning blog is to tell you about some important dates. These dates are important to me for obvious reasons.

The first date is August 22, 2013. This is important beccause, for one, it's my brother's birthday. The other is that it is the first dialysis treatment date.

The next one is May 15, 2014. A lot of you may already know, but this is the date that I got placed on the transplant list. Hard to believe that it will be two years soon. Wow!

The last date is early February of this year. That is when I received my first call. Yes, the call about a kidney. They had a kidney but it was a high risk kidney. I declined it and hopefully another call will come.

Well, as always, I hope you have a great day.

Goodbye for now, my fellow followers.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!