Palm Sunday

Good morning, everyone. I hope you all are doing well today. I am doing good so far.

Today is Palm Sunday. Every year, churches have palms to pass out and they sing "Hosanna, Loud Hosanna". This is not just a tradition, but also history.

The truth of the matter is that I AM sad today. Thinking about Palm Sunday has also got me to thinking about the bible story about the people putting down coats and palms on the ground and welcoming Jesus. What about when He left? I would think the same could happen.

You are probably wondering what this has to do with me, right?
Put it this way. If you know me at all, you know that I feel deeply. Well, to put it bluntly, my best friends are leaving town and I am sad about that. They will be moving soon and I will really miss them. To top it all off, another dear friend will be leaving also.

You know, sometimes it's easy to get over. But sometimes, it is not easy at all. And we have to come to grip with the harsh reality of friends coming and going. But, why all at once?
I know. I know. Crap happens. And you'll get over it.

All in all, keep in touch with your friends. You never know when they will have to leave. Love deeply. It may hurt, but they say it will make you stronger.

Ciao for now.😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!