Here's To a Happy New Year -- 2014

'Here's to a Rockin' New Year's Eve, everyone. Hope you are ready for a new year and a new beginning. 'Cause I am, and I am going to make this year about giving and loving and being exactly who I am. So, I expect my readers to be who they are and not worry about what others think of you either.

You know, I knew that I wanted to wish you all a happy new year. I also want everyone to be safe while bringing in the new year of 2014. Please get a designated driver if you think that you must have alcohol. And also, stay away from difficult situations.

The main thing that I really wanted to talk about is about how to bring in your new year with a great vibe. The past several years, I have brought in the new years with my children and my husband. And each year, they would get mad because I had a ritual of having a glass of non-alcoholic juice and watching the ball fall in New York on television on ABC with my family.

I have always heard that what you are doing when bringing in the new year will be what you'll be doing most of the year. For instance, if I spend that time with my kids, I hope to have an interesting year with them (since we bonded on New Year's Eve). The last several years, I have spent these years at home. And guess what, it will be that way this year, too. But, I am changing things up a bit, though.

I am blogging tonight in the hopes of being able to help others this year. You would be surprised at just how much a smile, a "hi",  or even an "how are you?" makes someone feel.. So please make a pledge or a resolution to helping others in any way possible. Or just promise to make someone feel better. A smile will do it!

Good luck on your pledges or New Year's Resolutions!

Ciao for now.

Popular posts from this blog

One Of My "Down" Days

Guilty or Not?

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family