The Underlying Meaning of My Life

Good evening, everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day so far. Considering the long day that I had, I have been having a decent day. My mother and I had to take a 3-hour drive to a doctor's appointment for me. We left out at 7:00 am and got back at 4:00 pm.

Actually, I had to go to the UNC Women's Hospital in Raleigh this morning to speak to a dentist. Luckily, I had a great dentist for my first visit. I say this because of my past experiences with dentists. This young and newly graduated dentist was very courteous, understanding, and just had a nicer attitude about everything in general.

All in all, and unlike others, I am not afraid of the dentist. More or less, I just don't like dentists because they can be intimidating. The few that I have had has often made me feel like a small person being bullied. Has anyone else ever felt this with a doctor or a dentist? I am sure that there are more out there that could say that they have felt this way at least once in their life. Come on, people, speak up and speak out about your feelings.

There is another reason why I chose to talk about this specific trip today. When I got started going to the Women's Hospital about a year ago, I realized something about what was going on with my body, my mind, and everything else that goes along with this. It made me learn to understand the underlying meaning of my life. I am actually trying to put off until last about what I have learned about God and myself. God and my faith has been the main staple in my life, and that has always come before my family. I finally realized about what God meant by putting Him first and before all else. But the big kicker is that I can see that while I am going through these changes, God has more plans for me. Why else would he actually give me a new me?

I know that there are some readers out there that would be afraid to share their thoughts on matters of the heart. Anything that I write is open to opinions of anyone and everyone that reads my blog. All I ask in return is that you take what I write into consideration and voice your opinion. Thanks and I hope that everyone has a great week.

Ciao for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

Oh Boy, The Dentist!

What Path Has God Led You?