Merry Christmas

Good evening, everyone.
Well, it is Christmas evening, and everyone has made it through the day. Our day started around 8:00 am this morning when I had to wake my daughters. Can you believe that? I have always had to wake at least one of them every year.

I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago, and they have made me four appointments to get some of my teeth pulled every two weeks starting on February 12 and ending on March 26. I just hope things go well through all of this. I just have to remember that I will be a new person being made for God's purpose.

I hope you all have had a great Christmas and hope for you a wonderful new year. Here's to a rockin' New Year to all.

Ciao for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!