The Thanks and the Giving

Good morning, everyone. I know that it has been about a month since I last wrote. I am sorry for that. I truly am. I say this because I enjoy writing about different things in my life (living with kidney disease, at that). Take for instance, this year at Thanksgiving, no one ever wants to say the prayer for the food blessing. Usually, I hesitate when they call my name. Guess what, this time I didn't. I so wanted to say the blessing over our food and family. And I did.....without any hesitation at all.

The giving is another hurdle in itself. I love to give when I can, but this year I am not able to. With a husband that was out of work for 5 months and then out of work for 2 weeks more recently, our money is short. But, I can't say that I am short on giving love and just helping people in general. How many people can say that they give more than they receive? I hope that I can say that at one point or another. That is all I have for today. Gotta go to dialysis.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!