A Frightening Episode at Dialysis

Good evening, everyone! Hope you are doing well tonight.

I am doing as well as can be considering the day that I had at dialysis yesterday. I am not ashamed to tell you that yesterday was a very frightening experience for me. I am going to tell you something that will probably shock some of you. I still cannot understand it myself.

Yesterday was going just great at dialysis. It was one of the best days in awhile since I had several of the patients talking to me. I took a small nap. I watched some television. I even read some of my reading book. About 30 minutes or so before I was about to get off of my dialysis machine for the day, I attempted to sit up. I should have realized that I shouldn't have done that. The next thing that I remember is James (one of the nurses) talking to me and asking me questions.

Yep, it happened to me. Now, I am telling you that I thought I had just merely passed out. But this morning while I was getting gas, I was told by a friend that I had what you call a seizure. They said that I was shaking real bad. If that was the case, then I didn't know at all what my body went through while I was out. So, let's just say that that does not happen again for a long while.

My point tonight is to inform you that if you know someone who goes to dialysis, wish them well whenever possible. And I also want you to make sure that they get to their dialysis appointments each day. These appointments are really a life source for each of us. You just never know what could happen in a matter of minutes.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!