The one thing that I have felt the need to discuss tonight is one that we all can relate to. We all want it, and at one point or another, we eventually get it...
Love. The word "love" is defined in the dictionary as:
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- sexual passion or desire.
- a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
- (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?