The Super Bowl, A Special Annioversary, and Catchy Commercials

Good evening, everyone! Hope you are feeling well after watching the super bowl.

Everyone knows that I love watching football, especially when it comes to the CAROLINA PANTHERS. But for once, I didn't watch very much of the super bowl tonight. It may have had something to do with the teams that were playing for one. The DENVER BRONCOS were playing against the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. And neither one of these were among my favorite teams.

Now, I will tell you this much. One of the biggest reasons that I didn't see very much of the game was that my brothers and sisters and I had an anniversary dinner for our parents this evening. Tomorrow is their 48th Wedding Anniversary. And I am so thankful for my close-knit family. The reason that I say close-knit is due to the fact that we often have gatherings for each family member when it comes to birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Does this information tell you how old I am? Of course, if you know me well enough, then you will know that I am not ashamed of my age. And I will admit that I turned 46 on October 11 of this past year. Can any of you tell me that you are not ashamed of how old you are? Be true to yourself and to others...


Now, I will tell you this. When I got home and got settled in after a long, hard day, I got on my laptop and checked out the super bowl commercials. I have to admit, though, that there were a few commercials that I had seen before today's big game. Take for instance, the commercial for Budweiser beer with the clydesdale horses and the little puppy. That one was my favorite all around. There were a couple more that I thought were very worthy of a laugh. Did you have a favorite? If so, feel free to comment.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?

Oh Boy, The Dentist!