No Dentist Today, But Yes, There is Snow

Well, the two weeks are up and I was supposed to go to the UNC Women's Hospital this morning. We had to call the hospital two days ago and let them know that we would have to reschedule due to bad weather. The rescheduled appointment has been rescheduled for April 30, more than a month after my last appointment in March (26th).

This is going to drive me crazy if I have to wait that long for the last of my teeth to get pulled. All in all, I guess I can't complain since I will be getting new teeth out of this.

On the other hand, the same thing as two weeks ago has happened. It has been snowing for the most part of the day here in Lowell, NC. It is so beautiful coming down. But when it comes to getting out in it, that is a different story. I drove in it today coming home from work, and I  had to go really slow to make sure that I didn't have an accident.

Yesterday, I had dialysis and had a decent day. I have gotten to where I try to communicate with those around me on a regular basis. Can you say the same for yourself though? I hope you know that in order for you to make friends, you need to try to communicate with others on a regular basis. Believe me when I say that talking to others or trying to talk will make a huge difference in your life.

Well, all in all, it has been a beautiful day of snow and spending time with my oldest daughter, Ashleigh, after getting home from work.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!