Depression, Anyone?

Good morning, everyone. Hope you are doing well today. As for myself, I am doing okay.

This morning, I got up later than usual. My alarm goes off at 6:00 am every morning, but I have been getting to where I don't get up before 6:30 am. It seems as if I am tired when I get up. I know that there are times, though, that I do not sleep good at night. That shouldn't be the reason that I am tired, though.

I know, I know. It would help me out a lot if I would just get up and move my body. I keep telling myself this, but for some reason, I still feel as though I don't care at times. This would probably be what my therapist would call my depression kicking in. Call it what you may, but I call this being lazy. Yeah, yeah, we all may call it different things, but it doesn't help me out.

All I can say to this is to get out there and be a friend to your friends and family. We need active people in our lives for a reason. And we are silently asking for your help.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Popular posts from this blog

What Path Has God Led You?

One Of My "Down" Days

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family