Depression, Anyone?

Good morning, everyone. Hope you are doing well today. As for myself, I am doing okay.

This morning, I got up later than usual. My alarm goes off at 6:00 am every morning, but I have been getting to where I don't get up before 6:30 am. It seems as if I am tired when I get up. I know that there are times, though, that I do not sleep good at night. That shouldn't be the reason that I am tired, though.

I know, I know. It would help me out a lot if I would just get up and move my body. I keep telling myself this, but for some reason, I still feel as though I don't care at times. This would probably be what my therapist would call my depression kicking in. Call it what you may, but I call this being lazy. Yeah, yeah, we all may call it different things, but it doesn't help me out.

All I can say to this is to get out there and be a friend to your friends and family. We need active people in our lives for a reason. And we are silently asking for your help.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?

Oh Boy, The Dentist!