Google+ Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Christmas Gift

Good evening, everyone. Hope everyone is well this evening. Things are going okay as of right now for me.

With the tablet that I received from my girls for Christmas, I am hoping against all hope to keep my blogging going on a regular basis. The tablet was a gift that my girls said that I deserved. Their quote was "mom, you deserve something nice for once." What can I say to two wonderful daughters who say things like that?

There's not a specific subject that I was thinking about talking about. But I do have to admit that I was thinking of all of my prescriptions that I have to take on a daily basis earlier. There's one medicine that I have to take with all three meals (5 pills w/ each meal) and when I eat snacks. These are not small pills either. But, I do have a bit of good news. I do not have high blood pressure, so therefore, I DO NOT have to take high blood pressure medicine. I do believe that this caused me to react bad because I was taking it when I didn't need to. Man, these medications can make you feel like you are going crazy.

Thankfully, I am down to 10 medicines now. This includes my multivitamin supplement. It kind of makes me feel better in a way knowing that I am down one prescription.

But if you know me, you know that I have been on the kidney transplant list since MAY 15, 2014. Wish me luck and pray that things go well. With a kidney transplant, though, I will still have plenty of medications to take.

So, with this in mind, please make a point to go see your family and friends to see how things are going with them. You never know when something could happen.

Ciao for now.

Crystal