A Christmas Gift

Good evening, everyone. Hope everyone is well this evening. Things are going okay as of right now for me.

With the tablet that I received from my girls for Christmas, I am hoping against all hope to keep my blogging going on a regular basis. The tablet was a gift that my girls said that I deserved. Their quote was "mom, you deserve something nice for once." What can I say to two wonderful daughters who say things like that?

There's not a specific subject that I was thinking about talking about. But I do have to admit that I was thinking of all of my prescriptions that I have to take on a daily basis earlier. There's one medicine that I have to take with all three meals (5 pills w/ each meal) and when I eat snacks. These are not small pills either. But, I do have a bit of good news. I do not have high blood pressure, so therefore, I DO NOT have to take high blood pressure medicine. I do believe that this caused me to react bad because I was taking it when I didn't need to. Man, these medications can make you feel like you are going crazy.

Thankfully, I am down to 10 medicines now. This includes my multivitamin supplement. It kind of makes me feel better in a way knowing that I am down one prescription.

But if you know me, you know that I have been on the kidney transplant list since MAY 15, 2014. Wish me luck and pray that things go well. With a kidney transplant, though, I will still have plenty of medications to take.

So, with this in mind, please make a point to go see your family and friends to see how things are going with them. You never know when something could happen.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!