Weighing Heavily on My Heart

Good morning, everyone. I hope you are doing well today. I am doing okay so far.

This morning, I would like to talk to you about something that really bothered me the other day. It may not mean much to a lot of people, but it has been weighing heavily on me like a ton of bricks.

There is a show that my daughter has gotten me into watching this season. It has some of the best acting around. Well, anyway, one of the characters is gay and is in a relationship. They both decide to get tested to make sure neither one of them is HIV positive. This is the part that brought tears to my eyes. They were going to get their results together, but one got them before the other did. In the end, though, the one that suggested to get the tests done was the one that's infected. Truly, my heart felt the same as if it were me getting the results by myself.

This is what I would like others to do. No matter what is going on in your life, take a moment to be there for someone else. They may need you more so than you need them.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?

Oh Boy, The Dentist!