Cherished Time & A HUGE Fan

Good evening, everyone. I hope you all have had a great weekend so far.

My weekend was a little more different than usual. My husband and I had made plans to go out on Saturday for our anniversary. He ended up having to stay up half the day and then working on Friday night. Since he was dead tired and my daughter wasn't feeling up to par, I ended up going out to eat by myself.  I enjoyed myself, and tried a new place, Red Lobster. The food was decent but a little too garlicky. For some reason, even though I love garlic, I have not been too fond of it.

Not too much has been going on except for the NFL playoff games.. Other than the fact that the Carolina Panthers will be playing the Seattle Seahawks next week, the Green bay Packers will play the Arizona Cardinals, the New England Patriots will play the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Denver Broncos will play the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I can say for certain that I am a HUGE fan of the panthers. My family gave me some Carolina Panther bedroom shoes, a CP throw, and last year they had given me a CP pillow pet. These are really nice. And I will cherish these for a long time.

All in all, my days are well spent as I spend time with my family. Take the time to spend with your families and cherish it deeply.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!