Questioning Myself

Good evening, everyone. Hope you are having a great day. I have had a great "off" day myself.

Today, I woke up to a very beautiful sight outside my window. There upon the ground was a very pretty white layer of snow.

The first thing that I thought of when I saw the snow was "Will I need to go into work to finish the bulletins?" I questioned this because when there's a real bad snow storm, they usually don't have church. So, my question was answered in a matter of seconds. I knew that I would head into work, but at a later time. This worked out wonderfully.

All in all, there was a bright side to this day. My daughter and I spent the day watching a show on Netflix and just taking it easy. Usually, we don't get a chance to do this.

I recommend that you take the time to not rush things and to take the time to see the snowflakes in the snow.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!