New Year's Resolutions

Good evening, everyone. I hope you have had a great weekend.

I know that I have had a great day since my favorite NFL football team got first seed by defeating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Yes, my Carolina Panthers won their final regular season game. This means that the Panthers will get next week off and will have home field advantage throughout their post season games leading up to the Super Bowl.

Other than the games today, my new year has started out decent. My family had our annual  New Year's Day dinner that consisted of black-eyed peas, hog jawls, greens, and cornbread. The dinner was a success. I say this because there were not any arguments of any kind. And I say this strongly...we can have some very heated arguments.

How many of you have made any resolutions? I have made resolutions almost every year for as long as I can remember. But this year, I have made a commitment along with my oldest daughter, Ashleigh, to move more and to get out and do more. We will be taking small steps and keep making progress in what we can get done.

So here's what I would like my followers to do. Don't make any resolutions. Make promises of commitment and let me know some of them. It not hard to do. Just do it.

Ciao for now.

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!