Close To Our Hearts

Good evening, everyone. Hope things are going great for you.

Tonight, I want to talk about something that is close to my heart. I know everyone will have something to say about this touchy subject. That's good. I want you to have something to talk about with your family and friends tomorrow.

I recently found out that a dear friend is having to go through chemotherapy for cancer. It makes me wish that I was Jesus and able to heal this friend. For me to say something like this says a lot.

I have not had cancer, but I have had family and friends who have had it. I don't know about you, but I always wonder how in the world cancer got started. How could someone so wonderful have something so awful? Why is there such a thing as cancer? How do we get it? These are just a few of the questions that has come to mind.

Look, we know it's not contagious, but we still act as though we do not know what to say or how to act around our friends or family. But at the same time, we want to do whatever we can for them. It's like we can't win either way.

In order to save face, I just want to say that I am sorry for what my friend will have to go through. You are a strong person, and if you need a shoulder, I will be there. Just know that God's hands are upon you and that you will get through this. Have a blessed evening.

Ciao for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!