Motivation

Good evening, everyone. I hope you have had a great week so far. It has been fine here on my end.

Tonight,  I am sitting on my bed watching Dateline as I am typing this blog entry. As of right now, I don't have a subject for this entry.

I do know that I am trying to change things up this year. So, on New Year's Eve, my family and I did our usual....drink a glass of sparkling cider juice as the ball drops down in Times Square in New York. But, unbeknownst to my family, I made a commitment (or as some would say, a promise) under my breath to do a few things. I have committed to move more, to be more organized, and to just be a better me. It was only just this past Monday that I told my daughter these commitments that I made. We have made these commitments together and with the support of each other, I know we can do it.

The thing with this is that it is hard to get motivated even when I have my daughter by my side. You see, we are two peas in a pod. We are a lot alike in way too many ways. So, motivation is one of the main issues that we have. Hopefully, though, this will change.

All that I can say to you tonight is to get motivated to do something different this year. Whether it be exercising, being organized, being a better person, or just anything, just do it.

Have a great weekend and talk to you later.

Ciao for now.

Popular posts from this blog

One Of My "Down" Days

What Path Has God Led You?

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family