Motivation

Good evening, everyone. I hope you have had a great week so far. It has been fine here on my end.

Tonight,  I am sitting on my bed watching Dateline as I am typing this blog entry. As of right now, I don't have a subject for this entry.

I do know that I am trying to change things up this year. So, on New Year's Eve, my family and I did our usual....drink a glass of sparkling cider juice as the ball drops down in Times Square in New York. But, unbeknownst to my family, I made a commitment (or as some would say, a promise) under my breath to do a few things. I have committed to move more, to be more organized, and to just be a better me. It was only just this past Monday that I told my daughter these commitments that I made. We have made these commitments together and with the support of each other, I know we can do it.

The thing with this is that it is hard to get motivated even when I have my daughter by my side. You see, we are two peas in a pod. We are a lot alike in way too many ways. So, motivation is one of the main issues that we have. Hopefully, though, this will change.

All that I can say to you tonight is to get motivated to do something different this year. Whether it be exercising, being organized, being a better person, or just anything, just do it.

Have a great weekend and talk to you later.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

What Path Has God Led You?

A Few Good Nits & Picks