Getting Our Picture Made

Good afternoon. Today, my daughter and I will be getting our pictures made at our church, Myrtle United Methodist Church (www.myrtleumc.org). Of course, our church is not very big compared to a lot of other churches.

At first, I didn't know what I was going to write about today. I had something to talk about the other day, yet I put it off and totally forgot about it. Now, today, I tried to think what it was and couldn't come up with it. But, I realized after my first sentence that I needed to talk about respect for others and their places of worship.

You are probably wondering what I am thinking about now. Well, I will tell you. With our church getting ready to do our pictorial directory, you would think that people would love to get their pictures taken and get put into our directory. This year, I have heard more hoopla than ever. These older people do not want to get their pictures taken or put into the directory. I say, show respect to your church and just take the picture. You do not have to buy them. But, then again, maybe you should buy one at least. It may be your last one. You never know.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!