Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is the day.
What day, you say?
Today is my 46th birthday.

Wow! It's hard to believe that I have lived over half of my life already. It doesn't seem like it's been almost 30 years since I graduated from East Gaston High School with all of my friends. Oh well. We all have to get old sometime.

The time has really flown by for me, though. Both of my daughters are out of high school, and I am at the age where most of us become grandmothers. But, I can say for a fact that I would not have done things over. There are no ifs, ands, or buts. What's done is done. And I wouldn't have it any other way.  Where would I be without my daughters? I truly don't know, and I don't want to know.

As for plans for my 46th birthday, I have a busy weekend. Today, some friends have asked me and my girls over for dinner. Ashleigh has the Cotton Ginnin' Days in Dallas. So this means that she will be gone all three days. And then Sunday, we have church.

Happy Birthday to me!

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!