What Does My Blog Title Truly Mean?

Ok, I am going to give you an update on my chronic kidney disease and other useful information today.

Truly, I am one of many who lives with having to have dialysis to stay alive. We have to get our blood cleaned and filtered through a machine in order to stay alive on a day-to- day basis. I have to get these dialysis treatments three (3) days a week: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

So, if you feel as if you have had a hard day's work, think about this. I go to work every day of the week. I then go to my treatments afterwards on these three days. I also have to head home to cook, clean, do laundry, get groceries, remember dates & birthdays, make beds, take recyclables, pay bills, go to choir practice (I enjoy doing this), and deal with a moody young adult daughter, and an always-in-the-bed husband. This past weekend, though, I had to help my daughter get things ready for her weekend of selling at the Cotton Ginnin' Days in Dallas, NC. She had to be there early every day of the weekend to sell. She did great this time. Hopefully, she will do even better the next time. (Oh, I am so proud of her for being able to face her fear of people.)

And last but not least, my youngest daughter came home for fall break this past week. She is such a strong willed young woman. ( I do so love her for being herself.) But, I am learning that she has to make her own mistakes. She is kind of out on her own, you know. But, oh well, I guess I am going to need me a puppy or something to take my mind off of my grown up daughters so much. I will have to wait a little while on that matter, though. My landlords do not want us having a pet in the house.

If you care to ask me any questions about my disease or just questions in general, please fill free to contact me. Thank you all and have a very blessed day.

Updates: I am stilling having to do a few more tests about dental issues before I can even be considered to be put on the transplant list for the Charlotte Region or the Raleigh Region list. They are telling me that I will more than likely have to have all of my teeth pulled. And only then will I be considered. It would be awful if they pull them and then not approve of me being put on the list. I still have to do several more fundraisers to raise more money, too. IF you would like more information or would like to sponsor a fundraiser, please fill free to get in touch with me through this blog or my phone number: 704-675-2190.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!