Prayers Go a Long Way

Good afternoon, everyone. It has been over a week since I last blogged. I really am trying to blog more than once a week, but with all that is going on, I really am doing good to blog at least once.

Well, all in all, I had a shock earlier today. I had to order some paper today for the office here at work. When I told her that I needed to order some stuff, they promptly asked me if I was Crystal. I told her that yes, I was. She immediately told me that I was on their prayer list and that they wished the best for me. I heard that and I couldn't just believe it.

Of course, I have had a fundraiser with my church, Myrtle UMC, in June. I also had all the churches that I have dealt with in the last five years to add me to their prayer lists. This also includes my mother's church, Providence Presbyterian Church, and a previous sister church, Lowell-Smyre UMC. It includes our current sister church, Faith UMC. So, in total, I have five churches praying for me. Myrtle, Faith, Providence Presbyterian, Lowell-Smyre, and First UMC in Dallas. I guess with all of these churches, it shouldn't be a shock to me to hear those words. Oh well, I could use all the prayers that come my way.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!