Prayers Go a Long Way

Good afternoon, everyone. It has been over a week since I last blogged. I really am trying to blog more than once a week, but with all that is going on, I really am doing good to blog at least once.

Well, all in all, I had a shock earlier today. I had to order some paper today for the office here at work. When I told her that I needed to order some stuff, they promptly asked me if I was Crystal. I told her that yes, I was. She immediately told me that I was on their prayer list and that they wished the best for me. I heard that and I couldn't just believe it.

Of course, I have had a fundraiser with my church, Myrtle UMC, in June. I also had all the churches that I have dealt with in the last five years to add me to their prayer lists. This also includes my mother's church, Providence Presbyterian Church, and a previous sister church, Lowell-Smyre UMC. It includes our current sister church, Faith UMC. So, in total, I have five churches praying for me. Myrtle, Faith, Providence Presbyterian, Lowell-Smyre, and First UMC in Dallas. I guess with all of these churches, it shouldn't be a shock to me to hear those words. Oh well, I could use all the prayers that come my way.

Ciao for now.

Popular posts from this blog

What Path Has God Led You?

One Of My "Down" Days

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family