Secrets & Knowing or Not Knowing

Good afternoon, everyone.
I hope all is well with y'all. Everything is okay with me.

In case you don't know, my youngest daughter, Jessica, is at NCSU. But I have been keeping a secret, you know. Luckily, I have been able to keep my mouth shut with this secret. If anyone knows me well, they know that it is very hard for me to keep a secret. But believe me, I CAN keep secrets. And this secret is a nice secret, too. I am getting excited about it. When the time is right, I will tell all.

At first, I didn't know what I was going to write about today. Once I started the first couple of lines of this blog entry, it dawned on me what this one would be about. I guess this is the writer in me. Knowing or not knowing what to write about can sometimes be an issue with me. I think this is one of the reasons that I don't blog every single day. I try and make sure that I can write the way that I talk. Believe me when I say that it is easier to talk than to write. But, hey, writing is fun for me. That brings up a major point for me...This morning when I came into work, I had an email waiting for me. It was from a church member from here where I work at. I had sent her a thank you for something that she did. She sent me one back. Here's what she wrote: "This note from you was so well written, it made us cry as we do not understand all that we go thru but God is with us."

When I read that, I was truly amazed that she and her husband thought that way. It really brightened my day. There is not a time when I have been told that about my writing other than my stories that I write. But, gosh darn, that was a very nice way to start my morning. And my day will get better, as always.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

Oh Boy, The Dentist!