Secrets & Knowing or Not Knowing

Good afternoon, everyone.
I hope all is well with y'all. Everything is okay with me.

In case you don't know, my youngest daughter, Jessica, is at NCSU. But I have been keeping a secret, you know. Luckily, I have been able to keep my mouth shut with this secret. If anyone knows me well, they know that it is very hard for me to keep a secret. But believe me, I CAN keep secrets. And this secret is a nice secret, too. I am getting excited about it. When the time is right, I will tell all.

At first, I didn't know what I was going to write about today. Once I started the first couple of lines of this blog entry, it dawned on me what this one would be about. I guess this is the writer in me. Knowing or not knowing what to write about can sometimes be an issue with me. I think this is one of the reasons that I don't blog every single day. I try and make sure that I can write the way that I talk. Believe me when I say that it is easier to talk than to write. But, hey, writing is fun for me. That brings up a major point for me...This morning when I came into work, I had an email waiting for me. It was from a church member from here where I work at. I had sent her a thank you for something that she did. She sent me one back. Here's what she wrote: "This note from you was so well written, it made us cry as we do not understand all that we go thru but God is with us."

When I read that, I was truly amazed that she and her husband thought that way. It really brightened my day. There is not a time when I have been told that about my writing other than my stories that I write. But, gosh darn, that was a very nice way to start my morning. And my day will get better, as always.

Ciao for now.

Popular posts from this blog

One Of My "Down" Days

Guilty or Not?

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family