Government Shutdown

Good afternoon, everyone. You are probably saying to yourself right now, "She has already posted today." Yes, I have already posted once today. But, the fact of the matter is that I had to do something today that they told me I had to do before coming back to dialysis tomorrow (Thursday, 10-10-13).

I had to call social security to apply for medicare. I did this and do you know what they said? They said that the earliest that they could have me call them would be December 3 at 2:15 pm. And this is just the beginning. The reason is the Government Shutdown. I cannot believe the rotten luck that I have on this matter. I couldn't apply online due to my age. Doesn't that beat all? It urks me plenty....oh well, what can we do other than to get the government straightened out.

Ciao for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

What Path Has God Led You?