Google+ Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Government Shutdown

Good afternoon, everyone. You are probably saying to yourself right now, "She has already posted today." Yes, I have already posted once today. But, the fact of the matter is that I had to do something today that they told me I had to do before coming back to dialysis tomorrow (Thursday, 10-10-13).

I had to call social security to apply for medicare. I did this and do you know what they said? They said that the earliest that they could have me call them would be December 3 at 2:15 pm. And this is just the beginning. The reason is the Government Shutdown. I cannot believe the rotten luck that I have on this matter. I couldn't apply online due to my age. Doesn't that beat all? It urks me plenty....oh well, what can we do other than to get the government straightened out.

Ciao for now.