A Day Out Of Work

Good morning, everyone!
Hope you are doing well today.

Well, I am doing as well as can be expected due to all of the snow that we received yesterday. I don't know right off how much we got, but it was enough to keep me home from work. And as usual, I do not have a definite subject that I want to talk about today. I do want to say that I have about two weeks before my first trip to the Women's Hospital in Durham to get some dental work done. And I am getting a little nervous about these trips.

Even though I kind of knew that I wouldn't be going in to work this morning, I still woke up to my alarm. I did about 20 minutes of my stretching exercises, and then got up out of bed. It was after this that I got on a kick and moved a few things around in my daughter's room (Jessica is away at NC State) to make it a bedroom/computer room. I just need to go through a lot of paperwork now. I do not look forward to this! I guess I will be putting most of my writing stuff in there, too.

Who knows that I am an aspiring writer? Not too many people. I am also an avid reader. Only my family and my closest friends know these two things about me. That brings up something that I have decided to do this year. I am in the middle of reading a really great book, "Twenty Wishes," by Debbie Macomber. This has gotten me to thinking about what twenty wishes I would like to do, too.

A few of the wishes that I would like to do would have to consist of learning to ride a horse, taking a trip to Tennessee, and going on a cruise. What are a few of the wishes that you would make for yourself? Please let me know. Who knows? Maybe you will have a group that will make their own lists and will be willing to share them with each other.

Popular posts from this blog

One Of My "Down" Days

What Path Has God Led You?

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family