My Burning Bush

Good evening, everyone!

Hope you are doing well tonight. I am doing good even though the Panthers lost yesterday. If you have been reading my blog, you know that I posted about their losing game yesterday.

I had an idea this morning about what I could blog about. But since I didn't get to write down the idea, I forgot what it was. I hope that I can remember what it was before I get finished with this paragraph.

Yesterday, I had someone to come up to me after our church service. They asked me how I was doing, and I responded with a "doing well" comment. They also made a comment about how I am doing so good considering all that I have been through these past two years or so. I have had a lot of testing that had to be done along with the next two months of dental work. When this young woman was talking to me, though, I told her that God has plans for me down the road.

Do all of you remember the story in the bible about God talking to Moses by the burning bush?
Well, I do.

Last Sunday, January 5 (Epiphany Sunday), I had a dream. Please be open-minded with what I am about to tell you.

The dream that I had was a dream that I feel that God spoke to me through. He showed me that I need to be out and about talking about the Bible and singing for Him. I knew when I woke that this was part of his plan for me. And everything that has been going on in my life has finally come together for this part of my life. For instance, I started in the choir over 10 years ago without a lick of singing experience. I now realize that the experience from church choir has been helping me get a better singing voice (trust me when I say that I could not carry a tune before). I have also been reading more about the different aspects of the church, leadership, stewardship, and etc. It truly has been a remarkable turnaround from last year at this time.

Please tell me your thoughts and let me know what you think about all of this. How has God talked to you in the past? How do you know that it was Him that spoke to you?

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

The Results Are...