The Positive and the Negative

Good evening, everyone!

As you may know by now, the CAROLINA PANTHERS lost this weekend to the 49ers. And I for one will say that at least we made it this far. The positive is that we can look forward to next year and hopefully will make it all the way.

Who says that we can't take the negative and make it into a positive? I always try to take everything in a positive way. I hope every one of you can try to do the same and make anything negative that comes your way into being positive. Being negative about everything is not good for you or the people around you.

Being positive can be one of the best things that you can ever do for yourself and others. Think of it this way... when I was younger, I had very low self-esteem. Do you want to know when my low self-esteem became something more? Well, to tell you the truth, it was a gradual thing. It started getting better when I started back to church and received God into my life. When I started putting Him before everything else, I knew that was the difference.

All in all, think positive and good things will come.

Ciao for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

The Results Are...