Being Giddy

Good evening, everyone. Hope your day is going well.

As usual, I do not have any idea of what I will be talking about; it won't take me long, though, to have a subject to talk about.

I do have some good news that I can share with everyone.

I had sent out emails letting everyone in my contact list know that I was needing donations for a raffle and bake sale that I was having as a fundraiser in May. I received an email from a friend from high school. She wasn't able to give money, but she would be able to give a $300 photography session for the fundraiser. So this will be my first raffle item to be donated . It makes me giddy and excited to be able to have something substantial to start off the year with.

If you would like to help someone out, donating time, items, or anything else would make their day. Trust me on this. This first item makes me feel so great, and yet so child-like at the same time. What I mean by this is that I could jump up and down for joy like a child. This totally made my day.

Like my other blogs, I intend to keep asking your thoughts on what I write. And I will continue to request that you do for others. To me, this is an important part to being happy. So don't worry, be happy!

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

The Results Are...