Carolina Panthers & Happy Anniversary!

Good evening, everyone!
I know this is later than I usually do my blogging entries. But hey, I can say that at least I am trying to be consistent here. I hope everyone has had a great new year so far.

I am going to start out with my usual high-five of my NFL team, the Carolina Panthers. How 'bout them Panthers? They are the second seed in our division, and we are thatmuch closer to the Super Bowl.  We are going up against the 49ers next week, and we will beat them. This team is a team worth rooting for. They have such a great defense.

Okay, now that that is out of the way, I just want to say that today was my 20th wedding anniversary. I just want to say Happy Anniversary and Congratulations to all of those who are having such memorable wedding anniversaries this year. My parents will be married 49 years on February 3. My Aunt Pat and Uncle Glenn just had their 50th anniversary yesterday. At least there are still some out there that has lasted a good long time like this two lovable couples. Love to you all.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter to My Lord / Friends & Family

A Few Good Nits & Picks

The Results Are...